Benefits of Barcode Printer
- Cost: It can save you money than getting the prints done from somewhere else. Whether you want a few prints or a few thousand, printing in-house is always cost-effective and it is an excellent choice for small businesses. If you are purchasing a printer that matches their requirement can also save them a lot of time and money.
- Efficient: Barcode printers work fast and more accurately. It can help speed the processes and improve the tracking of any items, it can also save our time in various inquiries and changes because you can track your item.
Here are some Top Barcode Printers:
2. TSC Pro 244
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true style fonts
- Gear-driven configuration with two motors
- Ribbon supply of 300 meters on a 25.4 mm core
- Internal media supply with a 110 mm OD and optional external roll mount supports
- Mark rolls with a diameter of 214 mm and a center diameter of 76.2 mm
- Printing at a rate of 5 inches per second RS-2 & USB 2.0
2. Kores Endura 2801
- Easy Media Loading
- Auto Label Detection Function
- Bundled with Bartender Label Design Software and Seagull Windows Driver
3. Tsc Te244
- TE244 high-performance desktop-class label printers.
- compact footprint and dual-motor design
- TSC TE 244 is ideal for customers looking for a high-quality bar code printer,
- Coupled with low ownership costs.
- 203 &3 00Dpi Resolution or 400mhz MCU.
4. Tsc Alpha 3RB
• IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water • Plastic design with rubber over-mold construction • USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth, and 802.11 a/b/g/n • High capacity 2500 mAh rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries • Large Paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll • High-speed processor • 30 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge • Supports TSPL-EZ (EPL2 and ZPL emulations), ESC-POS, or CPCL emulation